Escape to Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser 3D/2N
Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – one cruise vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-days cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi to HaLong Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 :Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 : Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 :Savor a delectable lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 : You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 : Return to Calypso Cruiser and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30-19:00 : Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Calypso Cruiser Chef
19:00 : Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00 : Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 : Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30 : Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00 : Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
No bus: – USD 10 (2 ways)
Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
Meals as mentioned
Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
English speaking tour guide
Tai Chi exercise
Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
Kayaking with tour guide or Rowing boat trip with local rower
Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
t hotel and